regular fused alumina
The scope of use of Emery:
1. Sand blasting - moderate hardness, high bulk density, no free silica, large specific gravity, good toughness, is an ideal "environmental" type sand blasting material, widely used in aluminum profiles, copper profile glass, washed denim precision Fields such as molds;
2. Free grinding - grinding grade abrasives, used in the fields of picture tube, optical glass, monocrystalline silicon, lens, glass for clocks, crystal glass, jade and other fields, is a high-grade abrasive material commonly used in China;
3. Resin Abrasives - Abrasives have suitable color, good hardness, toughness, suitable particle cross-section type and edge retention. They are used in resin abrasives with good results.
4. Coated abrasive tools - are the raw materials for the production of sandpaper, gauze, etc.;
5. Functional fillers - mainly used in automotive brakes, special tires, special construction products, etc. can be used as a construction of highway pavements, airstrips, docks, parking lots, industrial floors, sports grounds and other wear-resistant materials;
6. Filter medium——It is a new application field of abrasive. It uses granular abrasive as the bottom medium of filter bed to purify drinking water or waste water. It is a new type of water filtration material at home and abroad, especially suitable for non-ferrous metal beneficiation: oil drilling mud weighting agent :
7. Hydraulic cutting - it is a cutting medium for abrasives. It relies on high-pressure hydraulic jets for basic cutting. It is applied to the cutting of oil (natural gas) pipes, steel and other components. It is a new, environmentally friendly and safe cutting method.
Emery performance indicators:
Emery is made of high-quality bauxite as raw material, anthracite and iron filings. It is made by melting at 2000 °C in the arc. It is crushed and shaped by self-grinding machine, magnetically removed and sieved into various particle sizes. Its texture is dense and high hardness. The granules form a spherical shape and are suitable for the manufacture of ceramics, resin high-density abrasives, as well as grinding, polishing, sand blasting, precision casting, etc., and can also be used to manufacture advanced refractory materials.
The classification of the level of emery:
The main component of corundum is alumina, and the grade is also distinguished by the alumina content. The lower the alumina content of the corundum, the lower the hardness. The toughness is higher than SiC, the microhardness is 1800-2200kg/mm2, the bulk density is ≥3.85g/cm3, the temperature is high, and the refractoriness is up to 1850°C.
0-1mm, 1-3mm, 3-5mm, 5-8mm, 8-10mm, 36 mesh, 46 mesh, 60 mesh, 80 mesh, 100 mesh, 200 mesh, 325 mesh and various micro powders, can be customized according to customer requirements Adjust production.